DINO PAOLI impact wrenches – the expertise of a renowned manufacturer
Our manufacturing partner, DINO PAOLI SRL, which has a global reputation for its solutions used in sports cars and particularly in F1, works to supply its advanced technology and top quality to all its clients, from technicians to tyre centres, from the smallest workshop to the largest factory.
PAOLI industrial impact wrenches are exceptionally durable and powerful, and they are built to last.
Strong points :
- Different impact systems for each type of assembly, for low or high torque, for assembly with a rigid or more elastic joint.
- The lowest levels of vibration on the market
Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Environmentally friendly range, which recovers the exhaust air in a closed circuit, meaning no more diffusion of oil in the work atmosphere and less noise.
- ATEX line available for hazardous sectors and EX zones (chemical, petrochemical, mines etc.)
- Durable impact wrenches – material used: 50% aluminium, 49% steel, 1% plastic and other
Some remarkable facts:
- Range of torques available: from 30 to 9,000 Nm
- Drives available: ¼” hex. fem. and square 3/8” to 2 ½”
- Impact wrench with air shut-off available for a limited torque to a preset level (can be set between 450 and 700 Nm), especially for work on the wheels of lorries, trams etc.
- Environmentally friendly trolleys and suspension systems available for improved ergonomics and working comfort: no more weight for the operator to carry, less noise and prevention of dust or lubricant being released into the working atmosphere.
- Various accessories and impact sockets available